Mostly nope! But, there are a select few products that can be shipped directly to you, at a small shipping fee. This information is visible on the product page, so you can decide on applying to try for a product based on the shipping cost.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a free sample?
- If I want something, will I get it?
- What does it mean when I click "Apply to Try” something?
- How do you decide who gets FREE products?
- I applied to try a sample months ago, why have I still not been invited to try it?
- I received an email telling me I’m invited to try a product for FREE, now what?
- How do I get invited to try more FREE products?
- How often do you add new free products?
- Do I have to pay for shipping?
- How long will it take for my free product to arrive?